Reliable Call Center Temp Agencies
Symphony Placements is one of the premier call center temp agencies in the Baltimore area. Working with us, employees find they can easily develop the skills they need for job-searching and securing a job.
Not only do we provide employees with access to jobs they may otherwise have difficulty finding, but we also teach them the skills they need to excel in their new position. Many job-seekers look to us to find flexible staffing solutions for various schedules like part-time, full-time, contract, and permanent jobs. Businesses look to us because we provide exceptionally qualified candidates while saving them the process of recruiting and screening candidates.
For employees, we provide:
- Resume solutions. A professional team member works one on one with candidates to help them identify and accurately represent their skills and target resumes within the industry.
- Skill development. Candidates who want to improve upon their call center skills, whether it be with new technology or new techniques, can benefit from our ongoing tutorials and educational opportunities.
- Interview help. Our expert team helps candidates prepare for interviews by performing mock interview critiques. Job-seekers can attend an interview with the confidence that they will leave a positive impression.
- Flexible placement. The jobs we offer aren't just temporary! Our network of employers has openings for part-time, full-time, permanent, and flexible scheduling opportunities.
- Networking advice and career coaching. We equip our employees with the skills needed to successfully network within their industries. We also provide ongoing career mentoring to help candidates identify and build upon the skills needed to advance their careers.
Reliable Call Center Temp Agencies
Call centers offer a great deal of flexibility in scheduling and work environments. They are ideal jobs for people in the customer service industry looking to work unconventional hours and thrive at a fast pace. Additionally, they offer entry-level candidates a foot in the door to a successful career in customer service, IT, trouble-shooting, and more. If you love problem-solving and helping people, a call center may offer the perfect job for you.
When looking for affordable and reliable call center temp agencies, look no further than Symphony Placements. We have over 20 years of experience connecting qualified employees with reputable businesses in the Baltimore area. At Symphony Placements, we strive to match quality candidates with reputable employers.
Our efficient screening process means businesses don't have to worry about sifting through unqualified applicants, and employees don't have to worry about applying for jobs that don't fit their skill sets. We provide businesses with significant help during the hiring process and take the hard work out of searching. We work with companies of every size to find them dependable employees.
Symphony Placements has been recognized for our services, including being named the 2nd fastest-growing. woman-owned business in Baltimore. We are committed to achieving success for both our employees and the employers, building strong partnerships between the two. If you are looking for trusted call center temp agencies, flexible work options, and career advancement support, contact Symphony Placements today to speak with our team.
Do you need a MBE/DBE/WBE/WOSB?
Symphony Placements is a woman owned minority company certified by US Federal Government, the State of Maryland and Baltimore City, and Virginia.
Symphony is proud to have earned the following state and federal certifications:
- MBE - Minority Business Enterprise
- WBE - Women's Business Enterprise
- DBE - Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- SBR - Small Business Reserve
- WOSB - Woman Owned Small Business
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a temporary’s performance, attitude, skills, etc, please notify Symphony Placements within four (4) hours of the start of the assignment on the first day. You will not be charged for the temporary.
We guarantee all direct hire placements for a period of ninety (90) days from the first day of the start of the new position. Should the candidate or the company decide to terminate employment for any reason within the first ninety (90) days Symphony Placements will find another suitable candidate for said position at no additional charge. If Symphony Placements is unable to find a suitable candidate, a full refund will be provided.
We say yes more then we say no!
201 Old Padonia Road
Cockeysville, MD 21030